This page contains links to images from some of the projects, investment operations and other activities that Supras was involved in this year. These activities are presented in section Portfolio.
The images are available at: www.flickr.com/supras/collections.
- Lake Chad Basin, specifically Cameroon, Chad and Nigeria
- Preparation mission for the UNDP GEF “Reversal of land and water degradation trends in the Lake Chad Basin ecosystem: Establishment of mechanisms for land and water management.”
Links: portfolio, projects
- Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Presentation of the paper “Regulating the commons in Mauritania: local agreements as a tool for sustainable natural resource management”, co-authored by Karl Peter Kirsch-Jung (GTZ, Mauritania) and Lars T. Soeftestad, at the 11th biannual conference of the International Association for the Study of Common Property (IASCP), 18-23 June 2006.
Links paper and presentation
- Meulaboh, Sumatra, Indonesia
- Reconnaissance and study mission of a recovery and reconstruction project by the Church World Service (CWS) Indonesia.
- Santiago, Chile
- 9th International Conference on Global Spatial Data Infrastructure (GSDI-9) and a USAID/FRAME-sponsored workshop on Environmental Trends Analysis in November 2006.